Sunday 12 April 2015

Sweet Sunday Snapshots

Each Sunday I thought it would be fun to share a few snapshots of things that have made me happy this week!

-Lovely gifts from sweet besties! Lychee Popping Bubbles and Seed & Bean Lavender Chocolate. I'm planning to use the chocolate to make some amazing cookies this week!
-Finding Hal's selfies on my phone. Hal loves to talk to himself on the screen on my phone, and sometimes he manages to take great accidental selfies for me to discover!
-Mini Pop Tarts. I made a load of teensy Strawberry Pop Tarts for Hal's Birthday party yesterday, and they were so darn cute (and tasty!) There's a recipe for regular sized Pop Tarts here which is easy to adapt.
-Good Coffee. I recently dusted off our gorgeous coffee machine and have started using it every day to make proper coffees! This week I've loved adding a squeeze of Choc Shot to my Latté (have you tried their new flavors!?) and of course a few marshmallows!

What has made you happy this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment