Monday 1 February 2016

February Lush Picks


I adore Lush cosmetics, I have always loved their bath bombs and shower gels but have recently started to branch out and try some of their other products. I thought I'd share some of my favorite Lush purchases of late.




I always get excited about the seasonal products so was happy to see the Valentines Day range in all it's glory when I went to my local Lush a few weeks ago. I was also super excited to try some of their new bath oils, something I haven't used before.



I picked up four bath oils to try (they're only £2, bargain!) Floating Island, Melting Marshmallow Moment, Razzle Dazzle and You've Been Mangoed. I've enjoyed using them, they definitely create a very relaxing environment. My favorite is Razzle Dazzle (I would go for the shimmery pink one!) I really liked the smell and it looked so cool melting into the bath - reminded me of a lava lamp! My only scruple with these is that I find my hair gets greasy if I wash it in the bath when I've used them.



I wouldn't usually go for a lip scrub, but when I saw that The Kiss scrub was vegan, pink and was dotted with tiny edible hearts I couldn't resist! I have to say, this scrub not only looks and smells sweet - it's sweet for your lips too! I've gotten into the habit of letting my lips get quite dry, so this scrub is definitely helping me take care of my lips and makes them super soft.



But my absolute favorite Lush product at the moment is the Tooth Fairy strawberry tooth powder. I'd tried our Lush's toothy tabs before and wasn't a huge fan (the chewing and chalky texture reminded me too much of chewing antacids during pregnancy!) but this tooth powder is basically the same thing but the breaking down has been done for you! It's pink and shimmery, which is obviously a huge plus, and I think it smells and tastes like strawberry turkish delight! And I definitely feel like my teeth are cleaner and have more sparkle, which is never a bad thing!

So there you go, my favorite Lush products at the moment! 
What are some of your favorite Lush products?

2 comments:

  1. I can't get enough of Snow Fairy when it's around for the holidays. I stock up so I can use it all year long! I love the shampoo bars - they're so practical and great for everyday or for traveling. I don't really wear a lot of makeup, but when I do, I love their 9 to 5 facial cleanser. Smells amazing and gets my face clean! I love Lush, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with the bath oils! I think they're great value for money and I love how silky they leave my skin! I'm not too crazy about the mess they leave in the bath, but it's a small price to pay for the most relaxing baths ever!

    Grace | eat, write + explore x

    ReplyDelete