Sunday 7 February 2016

Sweet Sunday Snapshots - 07/02/16


This week has been difficult, as I had a bit of a CFS relapse. even though I've not been able to do much, I've still had plenty of sweet moments to highlight!

-How amazing is this BB-8 cushion!? Hubby found a couple of these great cushion covers in a clearance sale online - we only had to pay the postage!
-Saying goodbye to my favorite jeans. I must admit this was bittersweet for me! As much as I'm happy to be slimming down, I absolutely love these jeans! 
-Matching boys! I can't believe my boys are almost in the same sized clothes! Hal has always been a size down from his age and Ezra is two sizes up!
-Kitchen organizing. I spent some time sorting stuff out in my little kitchen yesterday, as I'm going to do a little tour on the blog this month. I love it when everything's organized!

Sweet links
-The rainbow-fairy Flora Fairweather's simple but beautiful Doll House DIY is definitely something I want to try making for Hal!
-Cat's 'Blessed are the cracked' post over on Kitty Cat Collar 
-Elora's post about Bootin' Gluten over on Elorasaurus

What sweet things have happened to you this week?

1 comment:

  1. Check out the amount of weight you have lost! Go you lovely, looks like a wonderful Sunday x

    ReplyDelete